Обсуждение: Fix comment in build_simple_rel

Fix comment in build_simple_rel

От
Amit Langote
Дата:
Attached fixes reference in a comment to a non-existent function:

s/GetRelationInfo/get_relation_info/g

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения

Re: Fix comment in build_simple_rel

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Amit Langote wrote:
> Attached fixes reference in a comment to a non-existent function:
>
> s/GetRelationInfo/get_relation_info/g

Thanks, pushed.  get_relation_info() itself had been neglected when this
responsibility was added onto it; I added an entry there too.

Re: Fix comment in build_simple_rel

От
Amit Langote
Дата:
On 2016/11/29 3:57, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Amit Langote wrote:
>> Attached fixes reference in a comment to a non-existent function:
>>
>> s/GetRelationInfo/get_relation_info/g
>
> Thanks, pushed.  get_relation_info() itself had been neglected when this
> responsibility was added onto it; I added an entry there too.

Thanks!

Regards,
Amit