Обсуждение: Oracle Logical Standby equivalent in PostgreSQL

Oracle Logical Standby equivalent in PostgreSQL

От
Tomasz Ziss
Дата:
Hi,

I'm quite new in PostgreSQL and receive some task to check if we could do something like Oracle logical standby database in PostgresSQL.
I mean we have several huge tables and we don't want to replicate them into standby database (skiip changes for them).
Is it possible to achieve in PosgresSQL?
Where should start looking in PostgresSQL world?

Regards,
zizu1985

Re: Oracle Logical Standby equivalent in PostgreSQL

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On 11/19/2016 08:52 AM, Tomasz Ziss wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm quite new in PostgreSQL and receive some task to check if we could
> do something like Oracle logical standby database in PostgresSQL.
> I mean we have several huge tables and we don't want to replicate them
> into standby database (skiip changes for them).
> Is it possible to achieve in PosgresSQL?
> Where should start looking in PostgresSQL world?

Yes you can do this.

PgLogical
Slony
Skytools