Обсуждение: modify settings.php

modify settings.php

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:

Вложения

Re: modify settings.php

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> To appropriately reflect all of the project hosting

hmm seems like this actually reflects the current infrastructure much
better - but "our server sponsors" is not translatable with your patch -
dunno if that is a huge problem - comments ?

Stefan

Re: modify settings.php

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>> To appropriately reflect all of the project hosting
>
> hmm seems like this actually reflects the current infrastructure much
> better - but "our server sponsors" is not translatable with your patch -
> dunno if that is a huge problem - comments ?

I am interested in having a translation at some point, but I can't do it
right now.  In the meantime it would be nice that people don't destroy
the i18n property of the site.

Re: modify settings.php

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>
>> To appropriately reflect all of the project hosting
>
> hmm seems like this actually reflects the current infrastructure much
> better - but "our server sponsors" is not translatable with your patch -
> dunno if that is a huge problem - comments ?

I applied a modified version of this - should be live with the next
sitebuild.

Stefan