Обсуждение: Ordering bug in site search results

Ordering bug in site search results

От
Sergiy Vyshnevetskiy
Дата:
Do a website search ordered by _date_. The first page you see is fine, but
if you try to switch between result pages it gives the results ordered by
_rank_. Looks like URLs of search result pages miss "s=d" part.

Also, right under the search form it says:

That should be read:

Re: Ordering bug in site search results

Дата:
I can confirm I have seen the date->rank bug myself.

Sergiy Vyshnevetskiy wrote:
> Do a website search ordered by _date_. The first page you see is fine, but
> if you try to switch between result pages it gives the results ordered by
> _rank_. Looks like URLs of search result pages miss "s=d" part.
>
> Also, right under the search form it says:

> That should be read:

Re: Ordering bug in site search results

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Sergiy Vyshnevetskiy wrote:
> Do a website search ordered by _date_. The first page you see is fine,
> but if you try to switch between result pages it gives the results
> ordered by _rank_. Looks like URLs of search result pages miss "s=d" part.

Thanks, fixed.

> Also, right under the search form it says:

> That should be read:

Good point, also changed.

//Magnus