Обсуждение: Anybody know why this is?

Anybody know why this is?

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
From the apache logs on borg:
[Sun Dec 11 02:30:45 2005] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down

It was never restarted...

I restarted it now - but I also can't find anything in the /etc scripts
that autostart it on server reboot. Then again, I don't know FreeBSD, so
I may be looking in the wrong place :-) Can someone look at that too,
please.

//Magnus

Re: Anybody know why this is?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> From the apache logs on borg:
> [Sun Dec 11 02:30:45 2005] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
>
> It was never restarted...
>
> I restarted it now - but I also can't find anything in the /etc scripts
> that autostart it on server reboot. Then again, I don't know FreeBSD, so
> I may be looking in the wrong place :-) Can someone look at that too,
> please.

restart scripts for "ports installed software" is found in
/usr/local/etc/rc.d, and generally has a corresponding *_enable="YES" (or
="NO" as case may be) line in /etc/rc.conf ...

----