Обсуждение: New News Entry

New News Entry

От
www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Дата:
A new entry has been added to the news database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?177

Submitted by: justin@postgresql.org
Headline: Assistance needed with PostgreSQL OpenOffice driver
There is an early release PostgreSQL driver for OpenOffice available from:

<a
href=\"http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html\">http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html</a>

Story:

An early release PostgreSQL driver for OpenOffice is available from:

<a
href=\"http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html\">http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html</a>

Written by Joerg Budischewski, this driver needs further development and work before being production quality.

If you or your company would be interested in assisting with the development of this driver, please contact Joerg
[JoergBudiat gmx dot de] directly.

Re: New News Entry

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hiyas,

Just approved this.  Trying to stir up some interest in the PostgreSQL
OpenOffice.org driver as it'd be useful to work well for the next
release of PG.

:)

+ Justin

World Wide Web Owner wrote:

> A new entry has been added to the news database.
>
> Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?177
>
> Submitted by: justin@postgresql.org
> Headline: Assistance needed with PostgreSQL OpenOffice driver
> There is an early release PostgreSQL driver for OpenOffice available from:
>
> <a
href=\"http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html\">http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html</a>

> Story:
>
> An early release PostgreSQL driver for OpenOffice is available from:
>
> <a
href=\"http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html\">http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html</a>

> Written by Joerg Budischewski, this driver needs further development and work before being production quality.
>
> If you or your company would be interested in assisting with the development of this driver, please contact Joerg
[JoergBudiat gmx dot de] directly.

Re: New News Entry

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Justin,

> Just approved this.  Trying to stir up some interest in the PostgreSQL
> OpenOffice.org driver as it'd be useful to work well for the next
> release of PG.

Hmmm .... did Joerg OK this?   I'd have posted it months ago, but Joerg asked
me not to.

Oh, well, spilled milk under the bridge now ...
hopefully we get some interest.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: New News Entry

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 12:38, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Justin,
>
> > Just approved this.  Trying to stir up some interest in the PostgreSQL
> > OpenOffice.org driver as it'd be useful to work well for the next
> > release of PG.
>
> Hmmm .... did Joerg OK this?   I'd have posted it months ago, but Joerg asked
> me not to.
>
> Oh, well, spilled milk under the bridge now ...
> hopefully we get some interest.

We can always take it back down if he wants... personally I'm not big on
announcing pre-release code on the main website anyways...

Robert Treat