Обсуждение: needed assistance

needed assistance

От
Pulkit Bhatia
Дата:
Sir,
I am Pulkit Bhatia,currently pursuing my B.TECH. in Computer Science (3rd year) from University School of Information and Communication Technology,GGSIPU,Delhi.I am Android and Backend Developer well versed with technologies like Java,PHP,Javascript,Cloud,Server scripting.
I am looking forward for opportunity to contribute with this organization for GSOC 2016.So while searching around i found past project ideas for GSOC 15 but couldn't find any proposed project for GSOC 16.So my doubt is whether this year PostGreSql will take part in Gsoc16 and if yes where can i find any proposed project/mentor links ?

Any assistance regarding this will be a great help.

Regards.

(irc nickname: pulkit4tech)

Re: needed assistance

От
Josh berkus
Дата:
On 02/19/2016 11:31 PM, Pulkit Bhatia wrote:
> Sir,
> I am Pulkit Bhatia,currently pursuing my B.TECH. in Computer Science
> (3rd year) from University School of Information and Communication
> Technology,GGSIPU,Delhi.I am Android and Backend Developer well versed
> with technologies like Java,PHP,Javascript,Cloud,Server scripting.
> I am looking forward for opportunity to contribute with this
> organization for GSOC 2016.So while searching around i found past
> project ideas for GSOC 15 but couldn't find any proposed project for
> GSOC 16.So my doubt is whether this year PostGreSql will take part in
> Gsoc16 and if yes where can i find any proposed project/mentor links ?
>
> Any assistance regarding this will be a great help.

Here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2016

Note that organizations have not been accepted yet for GSOC2016, so
whether or not PostgreSQL is participating is up to Google.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)