Обсуждение: How to get the previous date?

How to get the previous date?

От
Shruthi A
Дата:
PostgresPlusversion 8.3. <br /> Is there is a simple function or command like previous_date(mydate) which when passed a

Re: How to get the previous date?

От
Dmitriy Igrishin
Дата:
class="gmail_quote"style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left:
1ex;"><spanstyle="font-family: courier new,monospace;">Hi, <br /><br /> I'm using Enterprise DB PostgresPlus version
8.3.<br /> Is there is a simple function or command like previous_date(mydate) which when passed a particular date,

Re: How to get the previous date?

От
"ramasubramanian"
Дата: