Обсуждение: Dummy question

Dummy question

От
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Дата:
Hi list,

I must use a select * from some table but i must do a join and it must
be in the were clause.

I can't put select * from tabel1 as tb1, table2 as tb2
where tb2.id = 2
and tb1.fk_tb2ID = tb2.id

I don't would like to use this select statement because the select
brings us both columns (all columns) of both tables.

ps: I don't want to put all fields names too.

Can someone tell me if there is any way to put on the select only the
fields of my first table ?

Regards...

--
Atenciosamente
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha

Re: Dummy question

От
Joe
Дата:
Hi Ezequias,

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 16:43 -0300, Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> I must use a select * from some table but i must do a join and it must
> be in the were clause.
>
> I can't put select * from tabel1 as tb1, table2 as tb2
> where tb2.id = 2
> and tb1.fk_tb2ID = tb2.id

Try

select tb1.* from tabel1 as tb1, table2 as tb2
where tb2.id = 2
and tb1.fk_tb2ID = tb2.id;

Joe

Re: Dummy question