Обсуждение: Using subselects as joins in POstgeSQL (possible?, examples)

Using subselects as joins in POstgeSQL (possible?, examples)

От
frank church

Is it possible to use subselects as joins in PostgreSQL.

eg.

select a.a, a.b, a.c, b.a, b.b. b.c from (first subsselect) a (second subselect)
b  where (in table criteria) and a.a = b.a

or

select a.a, a.b, a.c, b.a, b.b. b.c from (first subsselect) a join (second
subselect) b on a.a = b.a where (in table criteria)

I have a feeling it is possible but I need the right syntax

//Frank

Re: Using subselects as joins in POstgeSQL (possible?, examples)

От
Pascual De Ruvo

Is it possible to use subselects as joins in PostgreSQL.

Absolutely.

 select * from
(select * from table1) as a,
(select * from table2) as b