Обсуждение: php wrapper

php wrapper

От
Mauro Bertoli
Дата:
Hi, I need a PHP wrapper for PostgreSQL...

I found 1000 small "+/- identicals" wrappers but
incompleted

There's an "ufficial" or an suggested PHP wrapper?

___________________________________
Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it

Re: php wrapper

От
John DeSoi
Дата:
On Apr 21, 2005, at 8:00 AM, Mauro Bertoli wrote:

> Hi, I need a PHP wrapper for PostgreSQL...
>
> I found 1000 small "+/- identicals" wrappers but
> incompleted
>
> There's an "ufficial" or an suggested PHP wrapper?

Why not use the built-in PHP functions for PostgreSQL? If by wrapper
you mean an abstraction to support other databases, what other systems
do you need to support?

PEAR seems to have a nice databases abstraction layer (DB.php). Drupal
uses this to support PostgreSQL and MySQL.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL