Обсуждение: trigger function building

trigger function building

От
hook
Дата:
What's the proper way to include the suport files for building 'C'
trigger functions in to the normal PostgreSQL install?

I.E. /   "make install "does not include internal/postgres_fe.h,
executor/spi.h nor commands/trigger.h in to /usr/local/pgsql/include.

Re: trigger function building

От
Manuel Sugawara
Дата:
hook <hook@kcp.com> writes:

> What's the proper way to include the suport files for building 'C' trigger
> functions in to the normal PostgreSQL install?
>

> I.E. /
>     "make install "does not include internal/postgres_fe.h, executor/spi.h
> nor commands/trigger.h in to /usr/local/pgsql/include.

make install-all-headers should do the trick.

Regards,
Manuel.