Обсуждение: Problem about Triggers and Function

Problem about Triggers and Function

От
"Ramesh PAtel "
Дата:
Hi sir,

I am using PostgreSQL on Redhat Linux 7.3

Now i want to create Trigger and Function
I create one trigger but it work only for some Returns.

but i want to Trigger on table when INSER OR UPDATE any data. then
insert one row in other table related to first table data bye Trigger.

please if u have Time then u give me one TRIGGER Code. it help me

Thanking you

Ramesh Patel

ramesh@banas.guj.nic.in

Re: Problem about Triggers and Function

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Ramesh,

> I am using PostgreSQL on Redhat Linux 7.3
>
> Now i want to create Trigger and Function
> I create one trigger but it work only for some Returns.

Pleas post your code to the list, so we can give you advice on how to fix it.

And please don't post a question to 4 different PostgreSQL mailing lists.
Thanks.

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco

Re: [GENERAL] Problem about Triggers and Function

От
Dennis Gearon
Дата:
please give us code and error messages.