Обсуждение: Table alias in DELETE statements

Table alias in DELETE statements

От
Hanno Wiegard
Дата:
Hi,

I've already checked the mailing archive but found nothing about
problems with the DELETE statement and table alias but it's not
mentioned in the docs. So the question for me is whether it is possible
to use a table alias in a DELETE statement or not, e.g.
DELETE FROM foo f WHERE f.ID > 3000 (more complicated cases in reality
and I really need the alias because the SQL is generated automaically
by a tool)?

Thanks,
Hanno Wiegard

Wie ware das: mehrere E-Mail Adressen - aber nur ein Postfach ?
Kein Problem mit WEB.DE FreeMail - http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021127

Re: Table alias in DELETE statements

Дата:
More long term, if you read the link attached to the TODO item. There is
a question of how to cleanly implement it.