Обсуждение: psql -E Floating exception (coredump)

psql -E Floating exception (coredump)

От
Christoph Haller
Дата:
What I did

psql -E <dbname>

begin ;
wrong_command ;
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "wrong_command"
\dT
********* QUERY **********
SELECT format_type(t.oid, NULL) AS "Name", obj_description(t.oid, 'pg_type') as "Description"
FROM pg_type t
WHERE t.typrelid = 0 AND t.typname !~ '^_.*'
ORDER BY 1;
**************************

NOTICE:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction block
Floating exception(coredump)

I doubt this is intended.

Regards, Christoph

Re: psql -E Floating exception (coredump)

Дата:
Christoph Haller <ch@rodos.fzk.de> writes:
> NOTICE:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction block
> Floating exception(coredump)
> I doubt this is intended.

I don't see a crash with current sources.  I believe this was fixed
a couple months ago, see
http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/bin/psql/print.c
        regards, tom lane