Обсуждение: Re: [BUGS] ERROR: deferredTriggerGetPreviousEvent: event for tuple (0,9) not found

Re: [BUGS] ERROR: deferredTriggerGetPreviousEvent: event for tuple (0,9) not found

Дата:
Kristis Makris <kristis.makris@datasoft.com> writes:
> but if I want to clear the valuntil completely, how should I issue the
> ALTER USER statement?

Offhand I don't believe ALTER USER can do that.  Feel free to submit
a patch ;-).

            regards, tom lane

Re: [BUGS] ERROR: deferredTriggerGetPreviousEvent: event for tuple (0,9) not found

От
Kristis Makris
Дата:
On 11 Jul 2001 13:56:58 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > but if I want to clear the valuntil completely, how should I issue
the
> > ALTER USER statement?
>
> Offhand I don't believe ALTER USER can do that.  Feel free to submit
> a patch ;-).

This seems to have a similar effect:

ALTER USER test VALID UNTIL 'infinity';

I could stick to this for now.