Обсуждение: INSERT and SELECT

INSERT and SELECT

От
Eric BARROCA
Дата:
Hi,

I've tried this query with PostgreSQL, but it doesn't work. Could anyone
explain me why and what must I do to get the same result ?
Query example : "INSERT INTO table VALUES (        (SELECT oid FROM membre WHERE email="toto@toto.com"),
"test");"
I get the error : "parse error near select".

I've been searched in the manual and with deja.com but I haven't found
something about this.
This query works with mysql (and it's the only one query that works with
this RDBMS ;-)

Thanks,

Éric.

--
Éric BARROCA               | Logiciels Libres, Conception Intranet/Extranet,
E-Mail: eric@netsystems.fr | Sites Web dynamiques, Commerce électronique,

Re: [SQL] INSERT and SELECT

От
Stuart Rison