Обсуждение: RE: [SQL] using matches on int4

RE: [SQL] using matches on int4

От
"Jackson, DeJuan"
Дата:
What kind of matching are you trying to do?
Most likely you don't really need to create an operator.
    -DEJ

RE: [SQL] using matches on int4

От
Gregory Holston

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Jackson, DeJuan wrote:

> What kind of matching are you trying to do?
> Most likely you don't really need to create an operator.

I was trying to find all people with ids of 200.

-Greg