Обсуждение: Problem installing Postgresql on MDK10.0

Problem installing Postgresql on MDK10.0

От
"Alejandro D. Burne"
Дата:
I'll be trying to install postgres 8.0b1/b4; when I make the config a
message appear:

"configure: error: readline library not found"

$ rpm -qa | grep readline
libreadline4-4.3-7mdk
libreadline4-devel-4.3-7mdk

Then I try;

$ ./configure --with-libraries=/lib --with-includes=/usr/include/readline
(where the libs are)

I read a message from Tom Lane talking about termcap, it's installed too.

The same problem occurs with zlib.

I fix it skipping both libs with

./configure --without-readline --without-zlib

but...

Alejandro

Re: Problem installing Postgresql on MDK10.0

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Alejandro D. Burne wrote:
> "configure: error: readline library not found"
>
> $ rpm -qa | grep readline
> libreadline4-4.3-7mdk
> libreadline4-devel-4.3-7mdk

Please check the config.log file.  It should contain the error messages
by the compiler or the linker that tell why readline could not be found
or used properly.

--
Peter Eisentraut