Обсуждение: OS X & thread safety

OS X & thread safety

От
Scott Ribe
Дата:
I'm trying to build 7.4.2 on OS X 10.3.4, with --enable-thread-safey, and
configure gives me this error:

checking pthread.h usability... yes
checking pthread.h presence... yes
checking for pthread.h... yes
configure: error:
Cannot enable threads on your platform.
Please report your platform threading info to the PostgreSQL mailing lists
so it can be added to the next release.  Report all compile flags, link
flags,
functions, or libraries required for threading support.
See the comment at the top of src/port/thread.c for more information.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@killerbytes.com

Re: OS X & thread safety

Дата:
And you are not doing what the message says.