Обсуждение: PG_CONNECT error

PG_CONNECT error

От
Gustavo Paixao
Дата:
Hi,

Why this error ir happening? and How to fix?

Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: IDENT authentication failed for user "fotolis" . in /home/fotolis/public_html/connection.php on line 6

Thanks,

Gustavo Paixão

Re: PG_CONNECT error

От
"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Gustavo Paixao wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Why this error ir happening? and How to fix?
>
> *Warning*: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL:
> IDENT authentication failed for user "fotolis" . in
> */home/fotolis/public_html/connection.php* on line *6

Is there a postgresql user named fotolis in the database?

select * from pg_user

will tell you.

Re: PG_CONNECT error

От
Gustavo Paixao
Дата:
fotolis is user in the database!!!

How may I edit pg_hba.conf and pg_ident.conf on prompt using bash.exe?