Обсуждение: problem with md5

problem with md5

От
Majid Khan
Дата:
hi all,

I have changed the authentication method to md5 in
pg_hba.conf and then reload the data directory with
the pg_ctl command I then created md5 password in the
pg_shadow file

user = majid
password=md57af6a74c0aefd9dc2288dafb9a06c951 .. The
password is majid. I can connect throught pgadminII
client with user majid but I cann't connect through
php however I am getting the same md5 encrypted output
in the php . I don't know what is going wrong please
help me.. Thanx in Advance.

http://search.yahoo.com

New New :(( - Trying to figure out a couple things - Please help

От
Дата:
Hi Sam Marcotte here

I am real new at this - Old Mainframer and I know what I want to do but just
not finding the correct functions.

I want to figure out how to put info out of a file (it is xml).

I need to find a way to look thru the file and find lines that look lik
 <d:Title>Computers</d:Title>
I want to pull out just Computers (remove <?> and write to another file (I
can do the writes)

Then
<d:Description>Computers - ddddddd
dddddd
dddddd
ddddd</d:Description>
multi lies from start of desc to end - and take the <?> off - and write each
record till I find the end

I know we are talking about 2 or 3 loops my main problem is find given data
in the middle
of a line of txt.

Thanks for any help