Обсуждение: off topic rollback

off topic rollback

От
angelo.rigo@globo.com
Дата:
sorry for this off topic

but someone ask me: if i do a invalid query in the middle of a transaction
i need to do a rollback .

A busca mais veloz e precisa da internet. Acesse agora: http://www.zoom.com.br.

Re: off topic rollback (forget about it)

От
angelo.rigo@globo.com
Дата:
with auttocommit set to true there is no problem
 '>'but someone ask me: if i do a invalid query in the middle of a transaction
 '>'i need to do a rollback .
 '>'
 '>'________________________________________
 '>'A busca mais veloz e precisa da internet. Acesse agora: http://www.zoom.com.br.
 '>'
 '>'
 '>'
 '>'---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
 '>'TIP 6: Have you searched our list archives?
 '>'
 '>'http://archives.postgresql.org

A busca mais veloz e precisa da internet. Acesse agora: http://www.zoom.com.br.

Re: off topic rollback

От
"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 angelo.rigo@globo.com wrote:

> sorry for this off topic
>
> but someone ask me: if i do a invalid query in the middle of a transaction
> i need to do a rollback .

Basically, in PHP, just about any error will cause the current transaction
to fail and rollback automatically and completely.  You don't have to
clean up the mess, as it's already cleaned up for you.

Then you can just try running the transaction again and see if it goes
through.