Обсуждение: vacuumdb command

vacuumdb command

От
soorjith p
Дата:
Hi

I used the vacuumdb command. But in its output I cann't see VACUUM.

The last part of output is

DETAIL:  0 dead row versions cannot be removed yet.
There were 0 unused item pointers.
1 pages contain useful free space.
0 pages are entirely empty.
CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec.
INFO:  free space map contains 768 pages in 392 relations
DETAIL:  A total of 6720 page slots are in use (including overhead).
6720 page slots are required to track all free space.
Current limits are:  153600 page slots, 1000 relations, using 965 kB.

I think if the process is complete then last part of output is VACUUM.
Is it means the process is not complete?
Pls help me to clear my doubts.

--
Regards
Soorjith P

Re: vacuumdb command

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
soorjith p wrote:
> I used the vacuumdb command. But in its output I cann't see VACUUM.
>
> The last part of output is
>
> DETAIL:  0 dead row versions cannot be removed yet.
> There were 0 unused item pointers.
> 1 pages contain useful free space.
> 0 pages are entirely empty.
> CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec.
> INFO:  free space map contains 768 pages in 392 relations
> DETAIL:  A total of 6720 page slots are in use (including overhead).
> 6720 page slots are required to track all free space.
> Current limits are:  153600 page slots, 1000 relations, using 965 kB.
>

> I think if the process is complete then last part of output is VACUUM.
> Is it means the process is not complete?

No. It is complete.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas