Обсуждение: Reg - Autovacuum

Reg - Autovacuum

От
krishnaraj D
Дата:
Hi All
                  I have installed a application with postgres-8.1.4 , I
have to optimize the performance, As a measure i thought of enabling
Auto commit , is it a right decision to take , If correct please suggest
the steps that i need to follow in order to implement the Auto Vacuum.

                 And also please suggest other steps that i need to
improve the performance .

Thanks and Regards
Kris

Re: Reg - Autovacuum

От
Chris Mair
Дата:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/maintenance.html#AUTOVACUUM

>                  And also please suggest other steps that i need to
> improve the performance .

http://www.powerpostgresql.com/PerfList

Bye,
Chris.