Обсуждение: Stored Procedures

Stored Procedures

От
"Benjamin Arai"
Дата:
Hi,

Will simple queries such as "SELECT * FROM blah_table WHERE tag='x'; work any faster by putting them into a stored procedure?

Re: Stored Procedures

От
Andreas Kretschmer
Дата:
Benjamin Arai <barai@cs.ucr.edu> schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> Will simple queries such as "SELECT * FROM blah_table WHERE tag='x'; work any
> faster by putting them into a stored procedure?

IMHO no, why do you think so? You can use PREPARE instead, if you have many
selects like this.

HTH, Andreas
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly."    (unknow)