Обсуждение: For full text indexing, which is better, tsearch2 or fulltextindex

For full text indexing, which is better, tsearch2 or fulltextindex

От
LIANHE SHAO
Дата:
Hi all,
Which one is better (performance/easier to use),
tsearch2 or fulltextindex?
there is an example how to use fulltextindex in the
techdocs, but I checked the contrib/fulltextindex
package, there is a WARNING that fulltextindex is
much slower than tsearch2. but tsearch2 seems
complex to use, and I can not find a good example.
Which one I should use? Any suggestions?

thanks and Regards,
William