Обсуждение: Afrikaans translation of libpq

Afrikaans translation of libpq

От
"Petri Jooste"
Дата:
Hi

I started a new translation of postgresql into Afrikaans (af_ZA).
Attached is the file libpq.po

Please also make sure that Afrikaans is added to the right nls.mk
file.

================
Mr. JP (Petri) Jooste
Skool vir Modelleringswetenskappe
School of Modelling Sciences
Vaal Triangle Campus
North-West University / Noordwes-Universiteit / Yunibesiti Ya
Bokone-Bophirima
South Africa

Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n
vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede beskikbaar by
http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by
itbsekr@puknet.puk.ac.za

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a
disclaimer. Please refer to
http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html for full details, or at
itbsekr@puknet.puk.ac.za

Вложения

Re: Afrikaans translation of libpq

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Petri Jooste wrote:
> I started a new translation of postgresql into Afrikaans (af_ZA).
> Attached is the file libpq.po
>
> Please also make sure that Afrikaans is added to the right nls.mk
> file.

Installed into head branch.  If you want this in the 7.4 branch as well,
let me know.  (That would be useful only if you plan to provide more
translations for the 7.4 branch soon.)

Btw., you don't need to send the *.mo files.  They are
platform-dependent.