Обсуждение: Pgodbc is thread safe?

Pgodbc is thread safe?

От
developer rohto
Дата:
Dear all,

Our application will be transplanted from Oracle to PostgreSQL.
This application based on odbc.

There is a little worry about thread-safe when transplanting.
Oracle odbc support thread safe. Does pgodbc support thread-safe?
Help your response. Thank you very much.

Best wishes~
Sincerely yours, rohto.david

Re: Pgodbc is thread safe?

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 11/26/2014 05:01 PM, developer rohto wrote:
> Dear all,
> Our application will be transplanted from Oracle to PostgreSQL. This application based on odbc.
> There is a little worry about thread-safe when transplanting.Oracle odbc support thread safe. Does pgodbc support
thread-safe?

Yes, it's thread-safe, to the extent the ODBC spec says it should be.

- Heikki