Обсуждение: error "DSN specified architecture mismatch between the controller and the application"

error "DSN specified architecture mismatch between the controller and the application"

От
maria elena hernandez
Дата:
can some one help me... i install this driver in windows 7 64 bits... (psqlodbc_09_00_0101-x64.zip)
the test in the odbc list it´s ok, but when i use excel 2010 to conect to postgres...
i have this error "DSN specified architecture mismatch between the controller and the application"
how can i get information from postgres to excel with this driver?????

thanks a lot for you help.....

Att.

María Elena Hernández

cel: 300 2710608

Re: error "DSN specified architecture mismatch between the controller and the application"

От
Jan-Peter Seifert
Дата:
Hello,

Am 11.02.2011 15:58, schrieb maria elena hernandez:
> can some one help me... i install this driver in windows 7 64 bits...
> (psqlodbc_09_00_0101-x64.zip)
> the test in the odbc list it´s ok, but when i use excel 2010 to conect
> to postgres...
> i have this error "DSN specified architecture mismatch between the
> controller and the application"
> how can i get information from postgres to excel with this driver?????

I guess your Excel is 32bit - so try it with the 32bit Version of
psqlODBC again.

Good luck.

Peter

FW: error "DSN specified architecture mismatch between the controller and the application"

От
maria elena hernandez

your correct my office is 32 bits...

yes i try it too.... but in the list of odb don´t appear the postgres odbc of 32 bits.....

what can i do...