Обсуждение: Postgres Driver

Postgres Driver

От
Anand
Дата:
Hi All,

I need Postgres driver on unix host. My Informatica is hosted on unix system.

Do I need to instal PostgreSQL client or Postgres server or psqlodbc driver is enough?

Thanks,
Anand P.S

Re: Postgres Driver

От
Ken Sell
Дата:
Hi,

Informatica uses the DataDirect ODBC driver manager. You’ll need a postgres ODBC that
is compiled with that driver’s headers.

When you refer to a “Postgres server” do you mean the database? If so, you do not
have to have it on the same machine as your Informatica server.

...Ken Sell