Обсуждение: psqlODBC 08.01.0103 development snapshot

psqlODBC 08.01.0103 development snapshot

От
Ludek Finstrle
Дата:
I've just uploaded psqlODBC 08.01.0103 to pgfoundry.org:
http://pgfoundry.org/frs/?group_id=1000125&release_id=365

This development snapshot fixes:
- RowCount problem in SELECT - but Dave announce it doesn't work in VB6
- Server side prepare - but only first run in allocated statement
   (http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1000460&group_id=1000125&atid=538)
- Table names repeated in BDE with usedeclarefetch=1
- Binding parameters are now freed in SQLCancel
- Skip fetching data for commands

We are not sure if "Binding parameters are now freed in SQLCancel"
doesn't broke your applications. Please try it and send us report.
It's not recommended to use it in production environment without
testing.

Regards,

Luf

Re: psqlODBC 08.01.0103 development snapshot

От
"Dave Page"

Let me clarify that - ADODB.Recordset.RowCount still gives -1.
SQLRowCount now works following SELECT statements which it didn't since
the libpq changes.

> - Server side prepare - but only first run in allocated statement
>
> (http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=100046
> 0&group_id=1000125&atid=538)
> - Table names repeated in BDE with usedeclarefetch=1

Those two are included in 08.01.0102 which I uploaded as a stable
release yesterday, but haven't announced yet.

Regards Dave.