From: "Austin Foxley"<afoxley ( at ) bluetooth ( dot ) com>
Sent: 27/08/05 07:03:02
To: "pgsql-odbc ( at ) postgresql ( dot ) org"<pgsql-odbc ( at ) postgresql ( dot ) org>
Subject: [ODBC] Four part names

I've noticed that the current release of the driver doesn't support four
part names. According to some earlier postings earlier this month, it
sounds like Dave might have fixed this, but there has been no release
since his commit.

Can someone confirm whether this indeed has been fixed as I can't get
the current CVS to work.

I've been able to use MSSQL to create a linked server through this
driver, and have been able to do simple selects with OPENQUERY, but to
really make this usable, four part name support would be really nice.

Re: QUERY : RE: Four art Names

От
"Dave Page"