Обсуждение: Using psqlodbc.dll without installing or registering

Using psqlodbc.dll without installing or registering

От
Juan Jose Costello Levien
Дата:
Hello,

The reason of this mail is that I would like to know the documentation for the file psqlodbc.dll corresponding to the ODBC driver for Windows.
And also if this DLL can be used "stand-alone" without registering the .reg file included in the package. The motive is that I want to distribute a program with this DLL without installing it, because certain destination machines do not have privileges to make installs or registering .reg files

Thank you for your information.

With attention,

Juan