Обсуждение: PSQLODBC.DLL unhandled exception

PSQLODBC.DLL unhandled exception

От
"Szeszler Zsolt"

Hi!

I have written an MFC (VC++ 7) application, where I have used a VS7-wizard generated class inherited from CRecordset to access a table in a Postgre db.

I have rarely got an unhandled exception (Access violation) in psqlodbc.dll (version 08.00.0101).

Could someone help me solve my problem?

Thank you in advance,

Szeszko

Re: PSQLODBC.DLL unhandled exception

От
"江文"
Дата:
Hi,
    Just want to claim that I have the similar problem while using ODBC to connect PostgreSQL in Python. Below is the
Pythonscript:

import dbi,odbc
while True:
    print 'connecting Postgres'
    b=odbc.odbc("HScode") # PostgreSQL DSN
    print 'getting postgres cursor'
    bc=b.cursor()
    bc.execute('select * from latest_parts limit 1') #do some operations
    #print bc.fetchall()
    bc.close()
    b.close()

    Run this program on my machine, and Python would crash exactly the fifith loop, after printing out "connecting
Postgres",a dialog box would appear saying something like: Python have referenced a memory address that can not be
read(write?).
    Also a strangeness is: Increase the number after LIMIT, say 7, and Python could go further, maybe 60 loops;
increaseit to 100, that is 'select * from latest_parts limit 100', and Python could almost pass the loop block
successfully!

    Regards,
    Henry