Обсуждение: Image : PHP and Ms. Access

Image : PHP and Ms. Access

От
"mustopa"
Дата:
Hi all!

I'm using PHP to store image to OID field of my image table in PostgreSQL.
The storing process is successfull.

But trouble then appear when I'm trying to retrieve that image in MS. Access
using ODBC. Ms Access only display OID's image not the image itself.

Any suggestions?

For the help, will be great thanks!

::Moez.

Re: Image : PHP and Ms. Access

От
"Hollysugar Webmaster"
Дата:
I'm guessing that the problem is that MS Access is looking for an ole
object. When I moved an ole object containing a bitmap from access to
PostgreSql I had to use php to strip out the ole object headers in order to
display the image in the browser. I imagine you would need to add back in
the ole object headers for Access to know what to do with the image.

Julie