Обсуждение: Re: No return Errors

Re: No return Errors

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
What version of the ODBC driver are you using?

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Simeó Reig [mailto:simeo@incofisa.com]
Sent: 08 November 2002 10:50
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [ODBC] No return Errors

Hi

My scenario :

PostgreSQL 7.1.3 under FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE . 70 concurrent users  under ODBC  via ADO.

This scenario has been working great since april 2002. Now, ADO can't view any error like 'permission denied' and
tries to open a recordset that never can't read. What's happening ?? I'm completly lost !. If I have mount another machine
with new postgresql 7.2.3 and works fine with the same client. In errlog I cant see that 'permission denied' is detected
for postgres but ADO seem like don't see it. Postgresql.conf is in standard state

Access see the error, and don't understand it.

Thanks for your time

Simeó Reig

Re: No return Errors

От
Simeó Reig
Дата:
MessageI don't mentioned the version because is the same version that was
working fine since april, but I 've tried all the version with the same
result. Seems like is not odbc error because Access see the error and send a
permision denied, program error not because with version 7.2.3 the program
see the error, close the recordset and send a message to thu user 'sorry,
you do'nt have permission to see this data'

I'm completly lost :-(

Thanks david

>What version of the ODBC driver are you using?
>Regards, Dave

Re: No return Errors

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hmm, I don't know then I'm afraid. There was a bug in one version of the driver that caused this problem.

Regards, Dave.