Обсуждение: ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Just so that everyone knows, Dave Page created a project on GBorg for the
ODBC driver, and I've just finished moving it over and removing it from
the main tree ...

2 down ... so many more to go :)

Re: ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

От
"Johann Zuschlag"
Дата:
On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 19:46:03 -0300 (ADT), Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>Just so that everyone knows, Dave Page created a project on GBorg for the
>ODBC driver, and I've just finished moving it over and removing it from
>the main tree ...
>
>2 down ... so many more to go :)

So now I don't have anymore access to cvs. Just registering at GBorg
isn't sufficient. If IIRC I have to join the team to get access at GBorg.
But I'm not a developer...
:-(

regards

Johann Zuschlag
zuschlag2@online.de

Re: ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

От
"Dave Page"

Anonymous CVS access is available at

pserver:anonymous@gborg.postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot/psqlodbc

Password: anonymous

You do not have to join the team to use it, only committers need do
that.

Regards, Dave.