Обсуждение: ODBC changes

ODBC changes

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
Hi all,

I've just committed the following change.
However I'm not sure existent apps have no problem
with it. Apps would change the parameters for ODBC
API calls and it may fail. Please check your apps.

You could change the text size limit by changing
the MaxLongVarChar driver option. As for query size
limit, you have nothing to do.

 Get rid of the following size limit.
        1) Query size limit(was 65536) for >=7.0 servers.
        2) Text size limit(was 8190) for 7.1 servers.

Hiroshi Inoue

Wierd ODBC access issue

От
radius
Дата:
i've got an odd situation to where i can connect w/ access via odbc to my
database .. but I can only add/update/delete records . not columns..

a coworker at a remote location can only read the table?

are there any permissions on the pgsql side that govern this?

if anyone could give a suggestion of what to look at i'd appreciate it
alot.. thanks.. cause i have no clue..

-jason