Обсуждение: Hello

Hello

От
"Julia A . Case"
Дата:
I'm looking to start work on the new and improved ODBC driver for
PostgreSQL.  Any one having bug reports or code to contribute should let
me know soon.

Julia

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]

Re: Hello

Дата:
> I'm looking to start work on the new and improved ODBC driver for
> PostgreSQL.  Any one having bug reports or code to contribute should let
> me know soon.

Great.

The only bug I know of is the fact the ODBC just closes the connection,
while other interfaces send an 'X' before closing it.

RE: Hello

От
Dave Page

Hi,

I recently hacked the driver to allow larger queries/rows in v7.1+, but I
believe there is still a limit caused by MAX_MESSAGE_LENGTH which is
currently 65536. This could probably do with looking at by someone more
experienced than myself!

Regards,

Dave.