Обсуждение: Storing Images

Storing Images

От
"ajmaske"

What would be the proper data type to store an image into?  Or what is the preferred method of storing an image (.jpg).  Im running v8.1.5.

Thanks!

Re: Storing Images

От
uldis
Дата:
i think better save images in fs and in sql db save only path to file.

ajmaske wrote:

> What would be the proper data type to store an image into? Or what is
> the preferred method of storing an image (.jpg). I’m running v8.1.5.
>

> Thanks!

Re: Storing Images

От
Sean Davis
Дата:
On Thursday 04 January 2007 04:50, ajmaske wrote:
> What would be the proper data type to store an image into?  Or what is the
> preferred method of storing an image (.jpg).  I'm running v8.1.5.

I would search the archives.  There are many answers to this question, one as
recently as last week, if I recall.  The answer is "it depends".

Sean