Обсуждение: Storing sensitive data

Storing sensitive data

От
"Kevin Crenshaw"

I have a table that stores usernames and passwords and I want to encrypt the passwords before they are stored in the database.  Will postgresql do this for me, or do I have to do the encryption on the client side?  Could you please point me to some instructions on how to accomplish this.

Thanks for your help,

kevin

Re: Storing sensitive data

От