Обсуждение: XML

XML

От
Sean
Дата:
If I wanted to store the below XML in a text field, would I be able to
insert additional attributes, and/or be able to substitute the id of the
inner g tag when querying it from the database.  For example:

From:
<g id="myGtag>
    <g id="myGtag2">
    <\g>
<\g>

To:
<g id="myGtag>
    <g id="Button1a" onClick="click1();" >
    <\g>
<\g>

Thanks.

Sean.

Re: Hosting

От
Sean
Дата:
Has anyone used both www.Hub.Org and www.pgHoster?  If so, which one did
you like better?  Thanks.

Sean

Re: Hosting

От
Дата:
i use http://2wdhost.com/ and have had a good
experience.

they don't use the latest versions of postgresql,
though.  they use pgsql 7.3.4, php 4.3.10 and apache
1.3.33 running on redhat.

the price is right, too.

--- Sean <scene@themountainscene.com> wrote:

> Has anyone used both www.Hub.Org and www.pgHoster?
> If so, which one did
> you like better?  Thanks.
>
> Sean

> cleanly

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Hosting

От
"Derrick Betts"
Дата:
I've used pgHoster before and wasn't all that thrilled.  Currently we use
A2Hosting.com and have been extremely satisfied.

Derrick