Обсуждение: Batch Scripting of DB Objects to Separate Files

Batch Scripting of DB Objects to Separate Files

От
"Mike Fahrenkrog"

Could someone please advise as to the most efficient way to script database objects (preferably all objects, but particularly functions) to separate files with a single command? Is there a PostgreSQL command or Win32 client tool that can do this? The export metadata tool in EMS PostgreSQL Manager seems to only allow the generation of a single script. I would like to have a separate file for each object, so that I can easily add the objects to source control.

Thanks,
--Mike