Обсуждение: OIDs

OIDs

От
"Keith Worthington"
Дата:
Hi All,

Is it possible to change a table from 'WITH OIDS' to 'WITHOUT OIDS' and vice
versa or must I DROP TABLE and CREATE TABLE using the desired attributes?

Kind Regards,
Keith

Re: OIDs

От
Frank Bax
Дата:
At 05:09 PM 5/2/05, Keith Worthington wrote:
>Is it possible to change a table from 'WITH OIDS' to 'WITHOUT OIDS' and vice
>versa or must I DROP TABLE and CREATE TABLE using the desired attributes?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/sql-altertable.html

The "SET WITHOUT OIDS" paragraph answers both questions.

Re: OIDs

От
Terry Lee Tucker
Дата:
From the psql interface:

rnd=# \h alter table
ALTER TABLE [ ONLY ] name [ * ]
    SET WITHOUT OIDS

On Monday 02 May 2005 05:09 pm, Keith Worthington saith: