Обсуждение: How to get hold of postgres sql

How to get hold of postgres sql

От
Justus Mugbeh
Дата:
Hello!
I'm new in your mailing service  - Can anyone help me get hold of postgres  any version to set up the ffs:-

(a). server
(b).  workstation

from which I can run the database. Please, help!

Best regards
justus

Re: How to get hold of postgres sql

От
John DeSoi
Дата:
On Jan 28, 2005, at 9:27 AM, Justus Mugbeh wrote:

> Hello!
>  I'm new in your mailing service  - Can anyone help me get hold of
> postgres  any version to set up the ffs:-
>
> (a). server
> (b).  workstation
>
> from which I can run the database. Please, help!

If you are using Windows start here:
http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/

For other platforms got to the downloads page on
http://www.postgresql/org

This section in the docs covers installation:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/admin.html

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL