Обсуждение: reinstalled postgresql-8.0.0-rc5-2

reinstalled postgresql-8.0.0-rc5-2

От
Ramon Orticio
Дата:
i remove and reinstalled installation of pgadminIII to trace server activation problem. i noticed that i skipped the initialization phase. however i got this dialog message.

   PostgresSQL data directory must be on NTFS formatted Volume.

 I am installing it on windowsXP. Isn't it that this OS is in NTFS format?

thanks for your help.

ramon

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: reinstalled postgresql-8.0.0-rc5-2

От
"Mike G."
Дата:
Not necessarily ntfs.  When it is installed it can be fat32 still.  The installer asks what format you want the file
systemto be.