Обсуждение: postgresql documentation for windowsXP

postgresql documentation for windowsXP

От
Ramon Orticio
Дата:
where can i find documentation or help information for
windowsxp platform. it seems that the information on
help for pgadmin III installed in my laptop running on
windows platform is all about linux.

thanks for any help

mon

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: postgresql documentation for windowsXP

От
John DeSoi
Дата:
On Jan 12, 2005, at 2:36 AM, Ramon Orticio wrote:

> where can i find documentation or help information for
> windowsxp platform. it seems that the information on
> help for pgadmin III installed in my laptop running on
> windows platform is all about linux.

The documentation with pgAdmin III is the complete documentation for
all platforms. Only small parts are platform specific. Ask a specific
question if you are not finding it in the documentation.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL