Обсуждение: Alter TABLE with Postgres 7.2

Alter TABLE with Postgres 7.2

От
small.witch@gmx.de
Дата:
Hi,

I tried to remove a column by using the command
ALTER TABLE tablename REMOVE COLUMN column1

But I got a message: "error: not yet implemented"
Is that correct? The command is in the documentation, how can it be not
implemented?

Can you help me?

Greetings,
SW

Re: Alter TABLE with Postgres 7.2

Дата:
small.witch@gmx.de writes:
> I tried to remove a column by using the command
> ALTER TABLE tablename REMOVE COLUMN column1
> But I got a message: "error: not yet implemented"
> Is that correct? The command is in the documentation, how can it be not
> implemented?

You must be reading 7.3 or 7.4 documentation.

            regards, tom lane