Обсуждение: bad performances since 9.1 version

bad performances since 9.1 version

От
Christophe Canovas
Дата:
Hello,

I've faced slower performances since 9.1 driver version.
After some investigations, I've found metadata caching has been changed, and I have introducted a new caching method
allowingperformances to be similar than of 9.0 driver version.

The methode implements a caching object in the AbstractJdbc2ResultSetMetaData.

Has anybody else accountered this huge slow in performances ?
Is anybody interested in testing this caching ?

Christophe

Re: bad performances since 9.1 version

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Christophe,

Can you send this patch ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

I've faced slower performances since 9.1 driver version.
After some investigations, I've found metadata caching has been changed, and I have introducted a new caching method allowing performances to be similar than of 9.0 driver version.

The methode implements a caching object in the AbstractJdbc2ResultSetMetaData.

Has anybody else accountered this huge slow in performances ?
Is anybody interested in testing this caching ?

Christophe

Re: bad performances since 9.1 version

От
Christophe Canovas
Дата:
Hello Dave,

I am a "little" overbusy for now ; I have to set up GitHub but didn't had the time to do.
I also still have tests to do, the patch works fine for our software and the unit testing is OK but I have to test it
withother programs (DbVisualizer).

Christophe

I've faced slower performances since 9.1 driver version.
After some investigations, I've found metadata caching has been changed, and I have introducted a new caching method
allowingperformances to be similar than of 9.0 driver version.

The methode implements a caching object in the AbstractJdbc2ResultSetMetaData.

Has anybody else accountered this huge slow in performances ?
Is anybody interested in testing this caching ?

Christophe

Re: bad performances since 9.1 version

От
Dave Cramer